Search A value is required.Requires a minimum of two characters. FIND
Sterling Silver Findings

The perfect clasp or finding can mean the difference between a beautiful piece and a breathtaking one. All clasps on this page are .925 Sterling Silver. To be called "Sterling", the silver must contain 92.5% pure silver. The other 7.5% is another metal, often copper. While many sterling silver pieces are stamped with either the word "Sterling" or "925", this is not always the case. With many findings, they are simply too small to accommodate the stamp, or they are not stamped because it will spoil the look of the piece.

Click on any of the products below for their individual descriptions.

 

4 Item(s) Page 1 of 1 |   1

1 inch, 24 gauge Headpin - Sterling Silver - 10 pieces Product ID : HEAD-24SS1
Price: $2.25
 
 
5mm Split Ring - Sterling Silver - 10 pieces Product ID : SPLIT-5-SS
Price: $3.99
 
 
1mm (.030" hole) Crimp Tube - Sterling Silver - 20 pieces Product ID : CRIMP-1-030-SS
Price: $1.99
 
 
3mm Crimp Cover - Sterling Silver - 8 pieces Product ID : CRIMP-COV-3-SS
Price: $4.25
Product Is Out Of Stock
 

4 Item(s) Page 1 of 1 |   1